Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tired~~~

Alright..I am extremely exhausted at the moment and I have zero idea why...I told b today I felt like I have no soul already and my heart stop beating already...oh wait..its not because I am emo or anything..BUT..me is very tired..sobs..maybe because I had kitchen class earlier and I can feel my whole body is torning apart now..I need a full body massage!!! Can someone step on my back now???

Assignments ar assignments..it is finishing actually..but then..I feel like I still need a long long long rest for me to recover from my tiredness from this term...I want to sleep and wake up naturally...with no alarm bothering me..no parents yelling at me to wake up..just me and my bed..tidur~~~ hoa..I can imagine that during my holidays already..can not wait for it...Do you know..weekend is like a heaven to me because I can sleep longer than weekdays??? pathetic right?? haha..

Alright..this post is quite meaningless actually because I am mumbling about how tired I am and all..haha..I really am very tired mer..sad case..OHH.still got french video shooting to go..that is probably the most tiring one..aiks...

Where should I move when we move to new campus??? sobs..I hate to think about this..haiy..how hard I wish I can fly!!! Fly to college everyday..syiok huh?? sobs..I am too tired until I am talking crap already...time to tidur~~~ if not I will go crazy..haha

No comments: