Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boring!!

After a day of emberassing myself with specs in college and wearing like walking Mcd in Sunway..I decided to wear something new to college..haha..and yea..what a good response from jervin..I look like mum..haha..actually its nothing much la..just a top i never wore before...:p

Am i ten years older??? haha..maybe yea..


yay!!! my blue contacts!!! haha..me love you...felt so weird when I did not wear contacts...haha

First reaction when see me after some time

Aunt : Wah..you never eat rice ar??

Wai Mae : Why are you getting thinner everytime I see you..

Mr Patrick : this one getting thinner and thinner..Go pump some air into your body la...

Did I really became thinner??
seriously..I dont have any problems now..I am not emo..I am not that stressed..haha..so why will I loose weight..abit impossible right?? haha

Thursday is such a boring day..godness me...Lisa Yong..French...the weather is so nice to sleep somemore...I wish I can just sleep whole day long..tomorrow is our sleeping day...sleep until syiok!!!
Group 4 winning sweets - Mentos and my hacks..haha..

Sweets that all of us can not live without especially during french class..:x

B creative way of arranging the sweets...Did i said before Mentos is another killing sweets?? contains tonnes of sweetening agents and artificial perservatives..haha..Mentos?? no no to me unless I am despo for something sweet..:p

Out of boredome during class..I had figured out nice ways to express my love...ngek ngek...

I love you darling..

haha..yes..vandalism is my favourite thing to do...:p

I realize strolling around college at night is quite cool and calm..like B said..got the park feeling..no tonnes of students walking around smoking...no crazy drivers who loves to honk people..no crazy kids dressing up like chic chic..no block G people...just both of us...and 4 miaos..haha..maybe a few mozzies...very long did not have that feel already...miss it..

p/s and yea..I regret not buying that dress alot..and went and bought it...:p I really regret like hell mer..haha..so habis la...

1 comment:

Michelle Tam said...

eh lin i like this outfit and hairstyle on you! very sophisticated :D