Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Secret no??

I might be noob in the outside..and most of the time ofcourse...but sometimes..I can be very sensitive and alert when it comes to some things...

Though im the last who knows..but hey...i already can sense it long time before..and i felt nothing..why worry about me..haha..secret shall remain as it is...touch no more...hear no more...just hope that broken hearts will be mend back soon...ofcourse this is not refering to me..

Had a great catching up session with kar woon, wai mae and surprisingly wan chean which i had not seen since three years ago..hoa..how old I am now??? haha..she still looks the same like how i remembered her actually..just that ofcourse..people is an artist now mer..have to jaga image a bit..haha...and I find it quite fun to see others reaction when they recognise her..i felt like a pengikut behind her lo...interesting..me like...:p

and to my lovely and dearest friend..dont think so much and just accept it for what it is..because guys will always be guys and nothing can change it..:p anyway..love you two and had a great time..thanks for making me feel like shopping again...though i did not sentuh anything...i feel so proud of myself...but i miss that black dress!!! :(

No comments: