Get a life!! I almost wanted to show my middle finger to him already...idiot!!!
Talking about horny guy..I went through a so-call-photographer website today..I was curious about his 'work' so I went and see the pictures he took..and immediately I came to a conclusion..this guy..is a horny arshole..:p reason..the only pictures he took are girls..whether it is pork chop or pretty girls..everything also hentam...and some of the girls..HEY..show some dignity!! dont purposely force yourself to take pictures you can not take..got fats..then cover!! got boobies congrates!! but hey..dont have to like SHOW this so-call-photog...he might say..oh you will need this for your profile...it might be useful in the future..bla bla bla..he just wants to see your boobs sily girl!!!
From his pictures..you can see what kind of 'quality' work he produce..every single shoot is almost the same..just the girl is different..maybe different outfit..bunny?? police in hotel?? sailormoon in hotel!! WTHeck!!
GET A LIFE!!!
Well..I actually felt a bit better after lashing out..haha..because I was suffering from financial!! hate that subject!!..DOLORES!! can you sit the paper for me pleaseeee~~~~~ haha...Il belanja you zanmai!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment