My entrepreneurship had finally ended!!! yay..no more yelling and shouting during my break!!! I am so so so happy!!! I had been waiting for today since first day of the term..haha..I am FREED~~~~ No more durian crepe..no more durian muffin and banan muffin..It will come back and haunt me someday..nightmare nightmare~~
Sales Kit down..Human Resources down..Environmental Scan down..French Video Skirpt down and few assesments down down down...^^v
Though quite a few left but I am feeling quite free already..have to start working on other work slowly...take my time take my time..conclusion is..Term 5 is tiring like sial~~
Anyway..My blog comment was spammed by some random people talking about viagra!! nowadays ar..people likes to leave this kind of obscene message in other's blog..stupid and idiotic act!! If you are daring enough..you can leave your name...

OH OH OH!!! 2012 2012!! Its freaking nice nice nice!!! haha..For me personally..its a very sad movie..imagine sitting in a cinema for almost 3 hours and watching people died..imagine watching everything that you ever know to be taken by the mother earth..imagine you are in their shoes..imagine the earth is slowly eating us away...isn't it a bit scary and sad?? I cried..not because I am scare..because I am touched by some scenes..In the end when everything is falling apart..the only thing that keeps you going..is L-O-V-E..whether it is the love for your children..or the love for your partner..even your pet..that is the only thing that you can ever think of at that time...there is nothing left to do..but to tell your loved ones -- I love you..
The logic behind this movie is so sureal until you can imagine it really happening to us one day..The reality is..the earth is slowly dying...tsunami..earthquake..flood everywhere...What will you do if you know that everything will be gone soon??? Who would you spend your time with??
Carlos said..I will enjoy every bit of my life..Imagine watching the tsunami coming and you are lying by the beach...very cool huh??
haha...very true!! it would certainly be something that you will never forget in my life..
As for me..I will hug Aaron and tell him that I am lucky for you to be in my life..and I love you~~ Maybe watching Tsunami coming while holding hands will be quite romantic too..haha
Anyway...this is a must watch movie of the year!!! Director of Independence Day and The Day after Tomorrow!!! Any more doubts about it??? ^^
Talked to a friend in MSN..reminded me about the times we just started..the next day after we just got together..have to leave to Kuantan already..sad case..then when baby came down to Kuantan..both of us damn awkward because its like our second date only..dont really know what to do..haha..message is like my life at that point..can not wait to go back to KL..that is when I really miss KL like mad..haha..now..We dont text that often already..but ofcourse we see each other almost everyday..MSN..Well..things change dont they..but I can proudly say..we are doing extra fine now..^^
Love you darling...
Took this picture in Ipoh..super nice right???
Till then..
With lots of love and kisses..
Baby Lin
2 comments:
yeah.. i just watched that movie... and cried at 3 scenes... LOVE IT so much.. anyway.. no matters when is the end of the world... jsut live life to the fullest.. so no regrets... otherwise.. even it's not the end yet we still never appreciate life.. it's still meaningless been alive... rite~
yea..my eyes was tearing all way long..sobs..yes..live life to the fullest then we will have no regrets in the end...always appreciate what we have now..and stay happy happy~~~~ :)
Post a Comment