Friday, November 6, 2009

Smile


Well..I did say I am pretty much busy with assignments..but I really feel like blogging before starting on my work..So here I am..:p The reason for my sudden urge to blog --- KY..^^

Oh well..we were having our entrepreneurship at Santa Innes terrace these few days..So there was a function at Annex as well..So our seniors were promoting their best smile contest..at first they asked me to join and take a smiley picture..but the chicken-ni me shy away..haha..I have NO idea why..thats so not me right?? haha..I said..il let KY join..and the ever smiling KY did not say no..so say cheese!!!! picture taken..

Today the voting starts and will be ending around 1pm..All of us got pumped up and joining our BDH 30 power to vote for KY for the best smile award!!! haha..Ling and I got so carried away and did not even concentrate in our sales..haha..after hours of pulling people to vote for number 15 - KY...when clock strucks one...he WON!!!!!!!! haha..All of us were so happy and cheering for him..the prize was RM100 and three days two night voucher at Awana Genting..So is RM 5 registration fees well spent?? definitely!!

KY thanking us for the vote..hahaha

Fuhyoh!!!! what a big Awana Cert!!! haha


All the Ngap Supporters!!!!!! We ROCK the house!!!!

Anyway...Love is in the air for Dai Lou..haha..because its our Dai Sou's ( his gf ) Bday!!! and he is as nervous as a small kid!! haha..He did a cake with the help of Randall to surprise her yesterday..and today!!! flower!!! He so scare its going to dry off and keep spraying it with water..haha..dai lou dai lou!!! you are so romantic ar..very tak biasa!! :p

Dai lou with the flower that he is protecting with his life..like he is going to ask her in hand for marriage huh?? haha

I got myself one more love for both of us!!! and I am loving my new key chain!!! muakxx..


Alright..I know its obscene and all..but me dont care..bluek...

Love is in the air..

and I am loving you more than ever baby...muakxx

No comments: