Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin love??


Its Halloween!!!

Halloween!! I never celebrated Halloween actually..Last year I went out also because I wanted to getaway from house and ended up in MOS a bunch of crazy guys..Should see my facebook picture if you are interested to see who they are..bunch of tomatoes and brinjal!! haha..This year..I was very eager to dress up to go somewhere though I have no idea why..So there is one day when I was walking in Pyramid and then a guy in pumpkin head suddenly turned around ( scare me to hell!!! ) and gave me thie leaflet from Tony Romas..and hey!! Halloween party..

Asked B and the guys..in the end..9 of us went to Tony Romas!!!

Us us

It has been a while since I really dress up and make up..haha..I was quite excited actually..my make ups are rottening in my bag wei..what is the use of not using it after i bought it right?? and I am a BUNNY!!!! :p

haha..not yet wear my bunny ears...

My original plan was not to dress up as a bunny..I wanted to dress up like a small kid actually..after walking around with B..he kind of tempted me into dressing up as a bunny..so bunny it is!!! anyway..it did not cost much..less than 50 for the whole outfit!! I bought it separately of course..As for baby..his original plan was to dress up as a small kid as well..but ended up getting tempted by mask and bow tie..so he became phantom!!! haha..

I was really shock by Carlos though..ahaha..his outfit was the BEST!! some naruto character with mask!! manage to scare Mischa to her nerves!! I salute!! then here comes Randall..dressed up as an injured policeman!! haha..very cool!! The rest did not dress up though..

All of us taking a picture at the entrance of Tony Romas at The Curve!!

All who dressed up witht the Bday Girl!!

Us us in Tony Romas!!

The three musketeer of the day!!!

Anyway..the fun only begins after the dinner!! haha..three of them started to walk around tempting to scare people off with their costume..all of us laughed like mad people watching their moves..haha..some very terrified until cried and some just look at them like some normal people walking around..The videos were uploaded in FB if you are interested to watch it..haha..Carlos was the hero of the day!!! I think he really did enjoyed himself!!

As for me...im just a ordinary bunny!! some parents pointed at me and told their parents..' itu rabbit..' haha..of course there are still people who wanted to take picture with me..its the ears that draw their attention..Other than that..those three are the main hero of the day..Seen Cheow even said we are hired by The Curve to promote Halloween!! indeed we are..we went and round the whole place including Ikea!! haha..

Others went to Central Point and we decided to hang out at Starbucks while waiting for our show..It has been a while since I hang out at Starbucks..missing it..:p

Camwhoring!! whatelse...haha..I look quite good with hats no?? haha

Chocolate Cream Chip and Baby love!!

Me and baby went and watch 'This is It' by Michael Jackson after that..I thought only people who reserves ticket can watch this movie..and was really happy when I found out that Cineleisure still showing 'This is It'..I am not an ultra fan of his because of multiple plastic surgeries..all his negative news in these couple years..but after this show!! I really salute him!! The title ' King of Pop' was not given just for the sake of his fame..he is..the LEGEND..I really adore his awesomeness on stage and how enthusiastic he was on the stage..I guess no one can replace him...It is kind of sad when you watched this show and know that this concert is not meant to be and he is no longer here with his fans..but hey..his spirit still stays on like what Kar Woon said..To MJ!! the legend and King of Pop!! p/s listening to Black and White now..haha



What a day what a day!!! haha..was really exhausted after the movie!! Anyway!!! Happy Happy Birthday again to Mischa o!!!

Tat only smiles when waking picture with Mischa!!! Hmphh!! but nevermind..haha..understandable!!

No comments: