Monday, November 23, 2009

I believe you


You're like the North Pole of a magnet bar,
and he is also like the North Pole of a magnet bar
There is no way both of you can be close together

There is a force that will always push both of you apart
This force is called the obstacle
like interest differences and communication problems etc.



However, if you put a metal bar in between,
Both your magnets will stick to it.
And, you will be close to each other
That metal bar dissolves the force that pushes both of you away


That metal bar is what we called..

LOVE
To be happy, you either change the world, or you change your thinking.
To be realistic, you have to change your thinking to be happy

But me..I will change the world for you..<3

Quoted from 'I believe you' by Low Kay Hwa

What a sweet quote huh?? It was from a short story i came accross with online..and yea..I can never know the ending unless i purchase the book online..sobs sobs..nevermind..I will have my ver own version of ending in my brains..^^


No comments: