Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Immature Act

Immature act

There are tonnes of people in this world..and i think..this particular person and his so call 'gang' is probably the MOST immature of all..nothing better to do in their life except for showing their noobie face pretending they are on the top of the world...think that they know every single thing in their life and want to show how MAN they are by bullying two helpless girls..clap hand clap hand!!!

Cheers to him for showing the world how cowardly he is by stepping on our tail after aaron went home..and cheers for proving that he is nothing but a rubbish in the society..If you dont even know to respect a girl and even dare to curse someone who is half of your size..bravo..good luck with your life with girls in the future because no one will ever respect you since then..

He said ' Who the F**k you think you are?'

Triggered my fire in one go

I said ' Then WHO THE F**K YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!!!'

Everyone stunned..

He said ' I am who I am'

CLAP hand everyone!!!!! what a brilliant answer to my question!!

I had never been involved in this kind of incident before..and this is probably the very first time I witnessed it and be part of it..I am not proud about it..but at the same time..I had a good laugh because i realize how immature these people are..HEY!!! you are even smaller than a bacteria when you see from the outer space okay??the world is better without you -- Guy who bullies girl..the Utmost 'brilliant' people ever exist in this world..

The moral of the story is..you are a sucker if you bully a girl in public..because that proves you are a uncivilized animal..yes..you dont even deserve to be call a human...


No comments: