Tuesday, November 10, 2009

With Love


Anyway..other than my food post, I have tonnes of pictures loaded in my FB..So if want to see those pictures..you are welcome to go to my FB..^^

People always say..after three months..problem will starting to arise between a couple..I used to have this thought too in the past..but hey!! maybe it doesnt imply to everyone!! I dont know why I feel this way..but as day goes by..I am loving this very person deeper and deeper..Everytime I look at him..I will tell myself..I have to appreciate him with all my heart because I know..no one will ever love me like how he loves me now..that is for sure..

Everytime when he holds my hand..when he holds me tight when im faking merajuk-ing..Pretending he is merajuk-ing like a small kid..kisses me good night and blanket me..I know that no one can ever replace him in my heart and I will regret until the day I die if I dont appreciate him and shower him with my love..( hooo...even I can feel the chill going down my body now..haha )

hoa!! why so sentimental now?? maybe I two days did not blog already and suddenly have the urge to blog..and I feel like writting about my baby?? haha..and I camwhored ALOT!!! So if you do not wish to see more of me..you can always close my blog..bluek..

I am a fish!!!

Why do I feel like my mouth looks like a gummy bear?? :s

Pouty mouth..aiyor.far away from Angelina Jolie's lips..



Mumm mumm??? I want Tauge!!!


US US..

Baby Aaron

You know I love you lots..

With lots of hugs and kisses
Baby Lin


No comments: