Arrrrr..Xmas is just around the corner...ar wait! Winter Solstice is tomorrow! Happy Winter Solstice everyone! =) Among all the festive seasons, the one I like the most will definitely be Xmas. I never have the chance to celebrate Xmas for real in my life. For real means you get involve with the Xmas Eve's dinner cooking, exchanging presents and singing Xmas songs. Well, I am not really sure either whether it should be like that. And this year, I finally get the chance to do so by spending it with B's family. I am surely anticipating it. =)
Don't you just feel so Xmas-ish when you walk into all those malls with amazing Xmas decor and some Xmas songs echoing in the background? I remember when I was in USA many years ago, my aunt's friend will drive us around the neighborhood to look at their home's xmas decoration. If my memory serves me right, it was awesomely beautiful with all the xmas lightings. Reindeer, sleigh, Santa Claus etc. Even if you don't celebrate Xmas, you just feel like caroling down the street with all those amazing songs.
Talking about Xmas decor, here are some that I took..
Bangsar Village 1
Bangsar Village 1
Sunway Pyramid ( I still think this is the best so far other than Pavilion's)
Sunway Pyramid
Bangsar Shopping Village ( The Xmas tress are real o! )
Bangsar Shopping Village
Fahrenheit
Fahrenheit
The one at home! Me and B decorated it together o! =)
Xmas shopping. I LOVE Xmas shopping because I get all excited. Hello! its gifts. Well, not like I am buying myself a lot of gifts for xmas. OH YES. I just bought a new Atlanta slipper today. Well, my heels were killing me because it is all worn off and I decided to get myself a pair of new slippers or flats. We went hunting for it around Sg Wang and just could not find anything that I like.When I am about to give up, there stands a retail shop where they sell Atlanta slippers. YES! I bought a pair of striking purple flats and instantly became a happy girl. =) So in order to not make myself feeling guilty for spending money, i shall take it as a Xmas gift for myself. wheeee~ By the way, it is only RM24 and it can last more than a year if you wear it properly. I love Atlanta slippers! Happy~~~
I am feeling so Xmas-ish now! I think I should get myself a Santa's hat! Yes I should..hahaha. Anyways. Happy Winter Solstice everyone and enjoy eating Tang Yuan!
p/s Only one interviewed were conducted today as another interviewee had a family emergency at the very last minute. Oh well..=( Hope others will reply my email soon..Cross my fingers.


2 comments:
yes. they decorated their house with lots of lighting. but according to my classmate, only rich people do that. lol
haha..ofcz la..electricity and everything..surely cost a bomb..and i wonder where they keep it after xmas season..haha
Post a Comment