Friday, November 12, 2010

We shopped!

Fuh..A week has finally came to an end...Such a tiresome week...Yogurt down! Marketing Research on its way! Proposal down! And hello exam! I need my holidays badly badly badly ! Instead of a 2 days 1 night trip, I manage to extend it to 3 days 2 nights. yay yay ^^v  At least we would not be so tired. Can not wait. =) Where are we going? Nope nope, not island this time. Shhhh. Keep it as secret first. =p

Have you ever buy things from online boutiques or low yatt before? I bet most of you did before, either getting clothes, bags or accessories, IT things either one. But, call me a 'katak di bawah tempurung' , I never did it before. I was too chicken to do so. Well, I am a believer in feeling and touching the things, and I am scare that I will be disappointed. If it is so hard for me to get a fitting clothes in malls, imagine buying online. BUT, after seeing my darling doing so and the outcome is pretty encouraging, I had decided to go ahead with my online shopping. I was concentrating too much in browsing through the online boutiques and I even skipped my nap. tsk tsk. So this is how it feels like to be suck into the online shopping atmosphere. So, just pray hard that my goods will be in my hands safely next week, and may it be fitting. * cross my fingers *

Today is another good day. Firstly, I had a solid 9 hours of sleep. Both of us totally dozed off yesterday because we were too tired. Our sleep was accompanied by the drizzling rain outside, such a bliss. ^^ Thanks to the rain in the morning, it was cooling through the day. What more can you ask for?

Thanks to my 9 hours of sleep, my skin even felt good! =p

We both decided to try out luck at Uniqlo again, since we did not get in last week. And see what's our trophy for today :::


Call us shopaholic! =p 

We both felt rich because we were holding so many shopping bags. haha. But the truth is...Each bag only contains one item. muahahahaha. Yes it is bad for the environment, but we do not have a choice. We got ourselves a few cash vouchers worth RM20 through Uniqlo's online promotion, and we can only redeem one voucher for an item. Our plan was to get into the line separately, while another waits at a side holding the rest of the items. Each time, we only pay for one item. The store has three different counter with three counters. So we went to each floor to pay for two items separately. keke. At the end of the day, Our bargain was RM130 for all these!

Two fleece jacket, one pair of jeans, and three T-shirts

Worth it? I think it is DAMN worth it. =) =) Jeans Rm29.90, Fleece Jacket Rm29.90, and T-shirt Rm9.90 after deducting our cash vouchers. The quality of the clothes there is pretty good, and quite fashionable as well. So do drop by before the promotion is over. Have fun shopping! 

Shall end this post with B's picture.

Oh, he said I should take a picture of him like this. tsk tsk. I think B got influenced by me. =) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got yourselves some great bargains at UNIQLO. I'd love to visit one of the stores although at the moment there aren't any near me so I'll stick to their online clothing store.